Believing that a responsible business makes a successful business, ENTEC continues its legacy of old-fashioned service and leading edge methods by following a strict code of ethics.
- To provide the best pest control service possible at fair prices.
- To continue to study and endeavor to improve our service.
- To use only the highest quality materials, good equipment and the safest procedures possible in our work.
- To be sincerely concerned about our customer’s needs and to deal fairly with them at all times.
- To provide a job for our employees with a good salary and an opportunity for them to advance within the company.
- To treat each of our employees as an important member of the team, and to be concerned about his/her well being.
- To respect our competition.
- To be a credit to our industry and ourselves, and to endeavor to serve and improve our industry at every opportunity.
- To be of service to our community as a business and as individuals by taking part in community and civic projects and in any other endeavor in which we can be of service.
- To develop a company image that we can be proud of and one that will be respected in the community.